20th Jan 2019 (Sunday)
Toa Payoh Stadium
8.30am – 5pm
Registration is Free!
Bicentennial Kids Olympiad 2019 jointly organised by TehBotol Sosro, Sports Lifestyle Initiatives, Singapore Masters Athletics, SMA Track & Field Academy and Club ZOOM
- Each participant can compete in a maximum of 2 individual events + 1 team relay.
- All participants are required to report at the Call Room at least 30 minutes before their events. Failure to do so will result in a “DNS” to the participant
- All Track events are Timed Finals (Hand Time).
- For the Field events, each participant is given 3 straight attempts only, from which the final positions would be tallied.
- Top 4 positions in all events will be awarded with prize medals.
There are 2 flights for the Long Jump Boys U9, U11 and U13:
- Event 210A LJ Boys U9 (Flight 1) at 10am (Pit 2)
- Event 210B LJ Boys U9 (Flight 2) at 11am (Pit 1)
- Event 213 LJ Boys U11 (Flight 1) at 1pm (Pit 1)
- Event 213 LJ Boys U11 (Flight 2) at 1pm (Pit 2)
- Event 216A LJ Boys U13 (Flight 1) at 2.30pm (Pit 1)
- Event 216B LJ Boys U13 (Flight 2) at 2.30pm (Pit 2)