Updates 21 Jan 2019:
- Download the Final Results Kids Olympiad 2019 V2 . For any discrepancies or questions related to medals, please email to email@example.com. Thank you everyone for your participation!
- Club Zoom’s next event will be the 6th Club Zoom Kindred Spirit on 17th Aug 2019 and 1st Club Zoom Mile Challenge on 9th Nov 2019. Venues to be re-confirmed.
Updates 18 Jan 2019:
- Download the Startlist Version V4 (please discard all previous versions and refer to your new bib number from Version V4)
- Download the team list summary to find your athletes, their events and bib number (comp#)
A gentle reminder that:
Long Jump Boys U9, U11 and U13 have been divided into two 2 flights:
- Event 210A LJ Boys U9 (Flight 1) at 10am (Pit 2)
- Event 210B LJ Boys U9 (Flight 2) at 11am (Pit 1)
- Event 213 LJ Boys U11 (Flight 1) at 1pm (Pit 1)
- Event 213 LJ Boys U11 (Flight 2) at 1pm (Pit 2)
- Event 216A LJ Boys U13 (Flight 1) at 2.30pm (Pit 1)
- Event 216B LJ Boys U13 (Flight 2) at 2.30pm (Pit 2)
- We ARE NOT accepting entries
Bicentennial Kids Olympiad 2019 jointly organised by TehBotol Sosro, Sports Lifestyle Initiatives, Singapore Masters Athletics, SMA Track & Field Academy and Club ZOOM
Date: 20th Jan 2019 (Sunday)
Venue: Toa Payoh Stadium
Time: 8.30am – 5pm
Registration is Free!
Registration Link: https://goo.gl/forms/jluDq8XkRXlPA53d2
Registration Closing date: 10th January 2019, 2359hrs
- Each participant can compete in a maximum of 2 individual events + 1 team relay.
- All participants are required to report at the Call Room at least 30 minutes before their events. Failure to do so will result in a “DNS” to the participant
- All Track events are Timed Finals (Hand Time).
- For the Field events, each participant is given 3 straight attempts only, from which the final positions would be tallied.
- Top 4 positions in all events will be awarded with prize medals.